Raccoon Fabricates Posts
4039 PM: Raccoon [Quote] -- 7:13am -- Sat, Jun 29, 19 pst
''Some of you may recall I predicted Donald Trump would never be elected
president of the United State.'' --- Doss
426 PM: Raccoon [Quote] -- 5:28am -- Sun, Jun 23, 19 pst
Raccoon
''Some of you may recall I predicted Hillary Clinton would be the next
president.'' --- Sinpusher
____________
Odd. Just the other day Raccoon falsely attributed that statement to Dosset and not to Sinpusher. Seems he applies it to whomever is currently kicking his ass.
''Some of you may recall I predicted Donald Trump would never be elected
president of the United State.'' --- Doss
426 PM: Raccoon [Quote] -- 5:28am -- Sun, Jun 23, 19 pst
Raccoon
''Some of you may recall I predicted Hillary Clinton would be the next
president.'' --- Sinpusher
____________
Odd. Just the other day Raccoon falsely attributed that statement to Dosset and not to Sinpusher. Seems he applies it to whomever is currently kicking his ass.
