Celeste Helps Bust Weed for Lying
1574 PM: Weedhopper [Quote] -- 10:41pm -- Fri, Jun 7, 19 pst
He's offering a logical flaw called a ''false dilemma''...in which he presents two out of the many choices available to you as if they were the only two
____________
First of all. I offered her THREE options; not two.
Secondly, they were not her ONLY options; they were just three I suggested for her to consider.
Third, she CHOSE the option I KNEW she'd choose, so it couldn't be characterized as a false dilemma.
And FOURTH, she says herself that it is not a dilemma at all because she went with option #3.
1578 PM: Celeste [Quote] -- 10:42pm -- Fri, Jun 7, 19 pst
Celeste
Weedhopper: And I'm gonna ignore it and choose not to answer. No dilemma there.
He's offering a logical flaw called a ''false dilemma''...in which he presents two out of the many choices available to you as if they were the only two
____________
First of all. I offered her THREE options; not two.
Secondly, they were not her ONLY options; they were just three I suggested for her to consider.
Third, she CHOSE the option I KNEW she'd choose, so it couldn't be characterized as a false dilemma.
And FOURTH, she says herself that it is not a dilemma at all because she went with option #3.
1578 PM: Celeste [Quote] -- 10:42pm -- Fri, Jun 7, 19 pst
Celeste
Weedhopper: And I'm gonna ignore it and choose not to answer. No dilemma there.
