Read the Mueller report carefully, and you will find, among other things, that ---
1) The Trump campaign colluded with a Russian intelligence operative; (Vol. I; pp 6-7)
2) Requested Russia hack Hillary's emails; and welcomed help from Russia. (Vol. I; pg 49)
3) Trump is suspected of committing obstruction of justice at least 10 times noted in the Mueller report. (Vol. II; pp. 1-8)
4) Mueller explained why under Barr's DOJ guidelines, he's not allowed to indict Trump. (Vol. II; pg 1)
5) Mueller recommended further investigation of Trump's suspected crimes. (Vol. II; pg. 12)
6) The next administration will be able to prosecute Trump. (Vol. II; pg. 1)
____________
2941 PM: Celeste [Quote] -- 8:08am -- Fri, May 24, 19 pst
Celeste
Doss: I'm not gonna read that report. Why? Do you think it's gonna make a difference if I do? You're really good at wasting time.
Trump Salutes North Korean General
What sort of American civilians salutes a North Korean General? The kind who rapes women and girls and gets convicted of 34 felonies. See ...
-
The Rapist Felon is the ONLY president in US history to go on record requesting Russia commit felonies against us on his behalf.
-
Gene Lyons shared on Facebook this piece by Jim Fallows. Lyons: "My old friend Jim Fallows dissects the political/theatrical aspects ...
-
The judge clarified. In order for the jury to find in Carrol's favor, it BY NECESSITY had to conclude Trump DID rape her. He made that c...