Vagne, Polls, and Time Travel
1226 PM: Vagne [Quote] -- 11:42am -- Mon, Feb 11, 19 pst
Vagne
Doss: Show us a few of them.
Maybe the poll that predicted Hillary winning in a LANDSLIDE....
What poll was that, Vagne?
Vagne's reply:
1233 PM: Vagne [Quote] -- 11:45am -- Mon, Feb 11, 19 pst
Vagne
In NEWSWEEK...
HILLARY CLINTON WOULD NOW BEAT DONALD TRUMP BY A LANDSLIDE, POLL SAYS
DOSS, YOUR A LIAR
_______________
I fact checked Vagne's claim. The Newsweek article was not a poll. It was an article ABOUT a poll -- taken in SEPTEMBER of 2018.
I WOULD ask Vagne how a 2018 poll predicts a 2016 landslide, but I know he'd run from my question.
https://www.newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-would-now-beat-donald-trump-landslide-poll-says-1134601
Vagne
Doss: Show us a few of them.
Maybe the poll that predicted Hillary winning in a LANDSLIDE....
What poll was that, Vagne?
Vagne's reply:
1233 PM: Vagne [Quote] -- 11:45am -- Mon, Feb 11, 19 pst
Vagne
In NEWSWEEK...
HILLARY CLINTON WOULD NOW BEAT DONALD TRUMP BY A LANDSLIDE, POLL SAYS
DOSS, YOUR A LIAR
_______________
I fact checked Vagne's claim. The Newsweek article was not a poll. It was an article ABOUT a poll -- taken in SEPTEMBER of 2018.
I WOULD ask Vagne how a 2018 poll predicts a 2016 landslide, but I know he'd run from my question.
https://www.newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-would-now-beat-donald-trump-landslide-poll-says-1134601
