Friday, February 22, 2019

Dino Condemns Calls to Violence

4832 PM: Dino [Quote] -- 7:41am -- Fri, Feb 22, 19 pst
Dino
Sorry....when you do something that can incite violence he needs more than a slap on the wrist.






You mean like this?

Trump Incites Violence

“I’d like to punch him in the face.” - Donald J. Trump - Feb., 2016

“Maybe he should have been roughed up.''
- Donald J. Trump -  Nov. 22, 2015


'' You know, part of the problem, and part of the reason it takes so
long, is nobody wants to hurt each other anymore . . . ''
- Donald J. Trump -  March,
2016

“I don’t know if I’ll do the fighting myself or if other people will. ''
- Donald J. Trump - - August 11, 2015

“The audience hit back. That’s what we need a little bit more of. . . ''
- Donald J. Trump -  March 11, 2016

“If you do (hurt him), I’ll defend you in court, don’t worry about it. . . ''
- Donald J. Trump -  March, 2016

“I’ll beat the crap out of you. . . ''
- Donald J. Trump -  March, 2016

“Knock the crap out of him, would you? I promise you, I will pay your legal fees...''
- Donald J. Trump -  Feb., 2016

Trump Salutes North Korean General

What sort of American civilians salutes a North Korean General? The kind who rapes women and girls and gets convicted of 34 felonies. See ...