Vagne Says Trump and King are NOT a Racists
8566 PM: Vagne [Quote] -- 11:03am -- Tue, Jan 15, 19 pst
Vagne
Doss: Neither [Trump nor King] is a racist...prove they are....
_______________
Okay, let's start with Trump.
“A well-educated black has a
tremendous advantage over a well-educated white in terms of the job
market…if I was starting off today, I would love to be a well-educated
black, because I really do believe they have the actual advantage
today.'' - Donald J Trump
“Black guys counting my money! I hate it” - Donald J Trump
http://fortune.com/2016/06/07/donald-trump-racism-quotes/
“Blacks don’t want to live with whites, so why isn’t it OK for whites not to want to live with blacks?” - Donald J Trump
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/11/07/donald-trump-says-hes-never-used-a-racist-remark-i-know-different-222314
"I recall one busy Saturday night, walking the casino floor with him, when he saw what he considered an inordinate number of black customers. “It’s looking a little dark in here,” he calmly stated. It was his way of telling me to limit our charter bus programs in urban neighborhoods. I ignored him and continued to run the business in the best interest of Donald, the bondholders and the employees." - Jack O’Donnell - former president of Trump Plaza Hotel & Casino.
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/11/07/donald-trump-says-hes-never-used-a-racist-remark-i-know-different-222314
__________________________
"We were in a restaurant in Trump Tower. I worried he’d be overheard. But he went on, “Besides that, I’ve got to tell you something else: I think the guy is lazy, and it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is. I believe that. It’s not anything they can control.”
Then, eyeing me closely, he said, “Don’t you agree?”
When I told him in no uncertain terms that I did not, he swiped aside my objections with a chop of his hand. “Ah, it’s a trait,” he said."
Jack O'Donnell - former president of Trump Plaza Hotel and Casino
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/11/07/donald-trump-says-hes-never-used-a-racist-remark-i-know-different-222314
________________________________
576 PM: Vagne [Quote] -- 11:07am -- Tue, Jan 15, 19 pst
Vagne
Doss: ALL well educated people have advantages....citing a black doesn't make him a racist....If I were a black I'd want to be well educated too.....
We expect Vagne to embrace and defend Trump's racist utterances.
8632 PM: Vagne [Quote] -- 11:21am -- Tue, Jan 15, 19 pst
Vagne
Doss: You have 3 quotes..I agree with the first an last...
________________________
Okay. We're making progress.
8671 PM: Vagne [Quote] -- 11:35am -- Tue, Jan 15, 19 pst
Vagne
Doss: Trump's a racist then...OK..end of story.
Vagne
Doss: Neither [Trump nor King] is a racist...prove they are....
_______________
Okay, let's start with Trump.
“A well-educated black has a
tremendous advantage over a well-educated white in terms of the job
market…if I was starting off today, I would love to be a well-educated
black, because I really do believe they have the actual advantage
today.'' - Donald J Trump
“Black guys counting my money! I hate it” - Donald J Trump
http://fortune.com/2016/06/07/donald-trump-racism-quotes/
“Blacks don’t want to live with whites, so why isn’t it OK for whites not to want to live with blacks?” - Donald J Trump
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/11/07/donald-trump-says-hes-never-used-a-racist-remark-i-know-different-222314
"I recall one busy Saturday night, walking the casino floor with him, when he saw what he considered an inordinate number of black customers. “It’s looking a little dark in here,” he calmly stated. It was his way of telling me to limit our charter bus programs in urban neighborhoods. I ignored him and continued to run the business in the best interest of Donald, the bondholders and the employees." - Jack O’Donnell - former president of Trump Plaza Hotel & Casino.
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/11/07/donald-trump-says-hes-never-used-a-racist-remark-i-know-different-222314
__________________________
"We were in a restaurant in Trump Tower. I worried he’d be overheard. But he went on, “Besides that, I’ve got to tell you something else: I think the guy is lazy, and it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is. I believe that. It’s not anything they can control.”
Then, eyeing me closely, he said, “Don’t you agree?”
When I told him in no uncertain terms that I did not, he swiped aside my objections with a chop of his hand. “Ah, it’s a trait,” he said."
Jack O'Donnell - former president of Trump Plaza Hotel and Casino
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/11/07/donald-trump-says-hes-never-used-a-racist-remark-i-know-different-222314
________________________________
576 PM: Vagne [Quote] -- 11:07am -- Tue, Jan 15, 19 pst
Vagne
Doss: ALL well educated people have advantages....citing a black doesn't make him a racist....If I were a black I'd want to be well educated too.....
We expect Vagne to embrace and defend Trump's racist utterances.
8632 PM: Vagne [Quote] -- 11:21am -- Tue, Jan 15, 19 pst
Vagne
Doss: You have 3 quotes..I agree with the first an last...
________________________
Okay. We're making progress.
8671 PM: Vagne [Quote] -- 11:35am -- Tue, Jan 15, 19 pst
Vagne
Doss: Trump's a racist then...OK..end of story.
