1117 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 5:43pm -- Sat, Jan 12, 19 pst
Mwjohnson
IMZA....What is your problem. Why must you always try to imply that I am lying.
_____________________
Most likely MwJohnson doesn't lie ALL of the time. For instance, he probably told truth when he said he trusts Donald Trump.
Johnson DOES, though, tend to "evolve" his stories; sometimes in VERY short order. And this damages his credibility.
For
instance, after telling us he is the company manager, he changed his story to division manager. THEN he changed it to ''router'' and
''customer service person." Then in just a few days, he's back to "manager" again.
Look how his story has "evolved."
First, Johnson managed the entire company.
1080 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 5:31pm -- Sat, Jan 12, 19 pst
Mwjohnson
IMZA...lol, heck no. I manage a trucking company . . .
_____________________
Ten minutes later, he was demoted to division manager.
1111 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 5:41pm -- Sat, Jan 12, 19 pst
Mwjohnson
. . . I run a special division of the company . . .
_____________________
Less than an hour later, he's demoted again - this time down to customer service.
1165 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 6:14pm -- Sat, Jan 12, 19 pst
Mwjohnson
DEV....I am not trying to make myself seem more important than I am.I am a router and a customer service person
___________________________
Then, three days later, he's promoted back to manager again.
8833 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 12:27pm -- Tue, Jan 15, 19 pst
Mwjohnson
Sorry, I had to write-up a driver - on my lunch hour (I hate writing people up, I am a terrible manager that way).
_________
4231 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 8:06am -- Sat, Jun 29, 19 pst
Mwjohnson
I have never embellished my personal
history to embellish my career.
But you DO have trouble keeping your stories straight. *S*
Trump Salutes North Korean General
What sort of American civilians salutes a North Korean General? The kind who rapes women and girls and gets convicted of 34 felonies. See ...
-
The Rapist Felon is the ONLY president in US history to go on record requesting Russia commit felonies against us on his behalf.
-
Gene Lyons shared on Facebook this piece by Jim Fallows. Lyons: "My old friend Jim Fallows dissects the political/theatrical aspects ...
-
The judge clarified. In order for the jury to find in Carrol's favor, it BY NECESSITY had to conclude Trump DID rape her. He made that c...