Jajsjki Expects Answers
9187 PM: Jajski [Quote] -- 6:04am -- Thu, Jan 24, 19 pst
Jajski
I asked a simple question ... there was no commentary with it. You failed to answer.
9224 PM: Jajski [Quote] -- 6:10am -- Thu, Jan 24, 19 pst
Jajski
oh fuckin' stop it. I asked you a simple question .... that you didn't bother to answer, instead you stuck your head up natchie's ass and got smarmy [...] you can fuckin' sit in iggie with him today ...
Jajski
I asked a simple question ... there was no commentary with it. You failed to answer.
9224 PM: Jajski [Quote] -- 6:10am -- Thu, Jan 24, 19 pst
Jajski
oh fuckin' stop it. I asked you a simple question .... that you didn't bother to answer, instead you stuck your head up natchie's ass and got smarmy [...] you can fuckin' sit in iggie with him today ...
