Wing Nuts - Compulsive Lying
2477 PM: Prapius [Quote] -- 8:58am -- Thu, Nov 29, 18 pst
DOSSET LIES..I JUST SAW TRUMP SAY HE IS NOT CANCELLING ANYTHING..
_____________________
Now for the truth.
"BUENOS AIRES — President Trump on Thursday canceled his planned meeting with President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia . . . upending his plans to cement the relationship between the two leaders."
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/29/us/politics/trump-putin-meeting-g20.html
____________________________________________________
It took parpus 8 minutes to reverse himself on his lying. *S*
parpus then:
2477 PM: Prapius [Quote] -- 8:58am -- Thu, Nov 29, 18 pst
DOSSET LIES..I JUST SAW TRUMP SAY HE IS NOT CANCELLING ANYTHING..
parpus now:
2491 PM: Prapius [Quote] -- 9:06am -- Thu, Nov 29, 18 pst
Trump blamed the cancellation on the failure of Russia to return ship and sailors recently seized from Ukraine.
DOSSET LIES..I JUST SAW TRUMP SAY HE IS NOT CANCELLING ANYTHING..
_____________________
Now for the truth.
"BUENOS AIRES — President Trump on Thursday canceled his planned meeting with President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia . . . upending his plans to cement the relationship between the two leaders."
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/29/us/politics/trump-putin-meeting-g20.html
____________________________________________________
It took parpus 8 minutes to reverse himself on his lying. *S*
parpus then:
2477 PM: Prapius [Quote] -- 8:58am -- Thu, Nov 29, 18 pst
DOSSET LIES..I JUST SAW TRUMP SAY HE IS NOT CANCELLING ANYTHING..
parpus now:
2491 PM: Prapius [Quote] -- 9:06am -- Thu, Nov 29, 18 pst
Trump blamed the cancellation on the failure of Russia to return ship and sailors recently seized from Ukraine.
