Dino and Medicare
2829 PM: Raven [Quote] -- 12:29pm -- Tue, Nov 20, 18 pst
Doss, my personal business has nothing to do with you little Gladys.
____________________________________
Here's how it is, Dino. You know, your pals know, and I know that Medicare is a GREAT deal.
You know, I know, and your pals know you will JUMP at the opportunity to get in on it.
You know, I know, and your pals know you lack the integrity to admit LBJ did us all a BIG favor by pushing it through congress.
Doss, my personal business has nothing to do with you little Gladys.
____________________________________
Here's how it is, Dino. You know, your pals know, and I know that Medicare is a GREAT deal.
You know, I know, and your pals know you will JUMP at the opportunity to get in on it.
You know, I know, and your pals know you lack the integrity to admit LBJ did us all a BIG favor by pushing it through congress.
