Sex Discrimination
And they wonder why women claim they're being FUCKED OVER in the work place????
338 PM: Celeste [Quote] -- 5:43pm -- Mon, Oct 15, 18 pst
Celeste
. . . My husband has said the same thing about hirings in his place. They'll take a man over a woman now. Women aren't worth the possible trouble.
___________
Misty agrees with sex discrimination; she admits it.
359 PM: Mistysea [Quote] -- 5:48pm -- Mon, Oct 15, 18 pst
Mistysea
. . . The answer is simple: Don't hire a woman
__________
408 PM: Mistysea [Quote] -- 5:58pm -- Mon, Oct 15, 18 pst
Mistysea
Celeste: The link I gave you was to an old article. I meant to give you this link. This one deals with the latest problems with hiring women.
338 PM: Celeste [Quote] -- 5:43pm -- Mon, Oct 15, 18 pst
Celeste
. . . My husband has said the same thing about hirings in his place. They'll take a man over a woman now. Women aren't worth the possible trouble.
___________
Misty agrees with sex discrimination; she admits it.
359 PM: Mistysea [Quote] -- 5:48pm -- Mon, Oct 15, 18 pst
Mistysea
. . . The answer is simple: Don't hire a woman
__________
408 PM: Mistysea [Quote] -- 5:58pm -- Mon, Oct 15, 18 pst
Mistysea
Celeste: The link I gave you was to an old article. I meant to give you this link. This one deals with the latest problems with hiring women.
