Monday, October 22, 2018

Dino Celebrates Bannings

8311 PM: Dino [Quote] -- 8:25am -- Sat, Mar 2, 19 pst

Dino

What a bunch of BABIES! Celebrating people getting banned in here. 



4326   PM:   Raven   [Quote]     -- 6:24am -- Mon, Oct 22, 18 pst

OH! I am so proud I got PRAP banned! Look at me!! Aren't I the greatest!





4340   PM:   Raven   [Quote]     -- 6:27am -- Mon, Oct 22, 18 pst

I got another chatter banned! Aren't I the greatest? Little pathetic babies.





86 PM: Raven [Quote] -- 4:11pm -- Sat, Mar 10, 18 pst
Doss got Guera, me and Prap banned from here...I will be relentless....you people will want to ignore me. I mean it! I will tear that idiot to pieces! 



Trump Salutes North Korean General

What sort of American civilians salutes a North Korean General? The kind who rapes women and girls and gets convicted of 34 felonies. See ...