Should Rape Be Reported?
I expected one of Sunnybelle's FRIENDS to say any woman who claims she was raped and then doesn't report it is LYING.
I didn't expect Sunnybelle to suggest that HER OWN STORY isn't believable; but she sure as hell did.
4243 PM: Sunnybelle [Quote] -- 4:04pm -- Mon, Sep 24, 18 pst
Sunnybelle
watsup….you of all people should know that sometimes people lie. even
women. the time to apply justice to sexual predating was decades ago if
true. Impossible to believe at this point.
8764 PM: Sunnybelle [Quote] -- 11:51am -- Sun, Sep 23, 18 pst
Sunnybelle
I actually experienced date rape . . . I did not report it.
I didn't expect Sunnybelle to suggest that HER OWN STORY isn't believable; but she sure as hell did.
4243 PM: Sunnybelle [Quote] -- 4:04pm -- Mon, Sep 24, 18 pst
Sunnybelle
watsup….you of all people should know that sometimes people lie. even
women. the time to apply justice to sexual predating was decades ago if
true. Impossible to believe at this point.
8764 PM: Sunnybelle [Quote] -- 11:51am -- Sun, Sep 23, 18 pst
Sunnybelle
I actually experienced date rape . . . I did not report it.
