Kavanaugh Calendar Supports Ford Allegation
A closer examination of Kavanaugh's calendar shows that it appears to CORROBORATE at least part of Dr. Ford's allegation.
"There were four boys I remember specifically being there: Brett Kavanaugh, Mark Judge, a boy named P.J. and one other boy whose name I cannot recall. I also remember my friend Leland attending." - Dr. Christine Blasey Ford - sworn testimony
Now look at Bk's calendar entry for July 1. It specifically names "Judge, Tom, PJ, Berni, Squi" as gathering for "skis" (slang for beers). This fits nearly perfectly with the story Dr. Ford told the committee. She remembers three other boys besides Kavanaugh: Judge, PJ, and one whose name escapes her. Kavanaugh's calendar names those SAME BOYS she named and indicates, they indeed DID gather for beers that July night. Do you really think it's a coincidence that HIS CALENDAR matches her memory of who was in attendance? I don't.
Kavanaugh claimed the allegations were cooked up as part of the "Clinton conspiracy" to get him. Some are wondering how the Clinton's managed to get their hands on his 1982 calendar; go to THAT particular entry, and chose THOSE boys to include in Dr. Ford's "fabricated" story. And they did all that weeks if not MONTHS before the public knew Kavanaugh kept such a calendar dating back to 1982.

