Every now and then, I invite the right to choose a topic and discuss it with me. You'd think I'd invited them to eat a shit sandwich.
My standing challenge to all right wingers:
Take up any political topic; you choose.
I'll either agree with you or disagree.
First one to refuse to answer a question loses.
First one to go personal loses.
First one to name-call loses.
First one to resort to a logical fallacy loses.
________________________
They NEVER accept my challenge. *S*
Why?
1) I'm generally better informed than my opponents.
2) I'm pretty easy going and don't anger easily.
3) I'm fairly well versed in logic and argument.
4) I'm pretty good at getting under their skin by being cool and unflappable.
Trump Salutes North Korean General
What sort of American civilians salutes a North Korean General? The kind who rapes women and girls and gets convicted of 34 felonies. See ...
-
The Rapist Felon is the ONLY president in US history to go on record requesting Russia commit felonies against us on his behalf.
-
Gene Lyons shared on Facebook this piece by Jim Fallows. Lyons: "My old friend Jim Fallows dissects the political/theatrical aspects ...
-
The judge clarified. In order for the jury to find in Carrol's favor, it BY NECESSITY had to conclude Trump DID rape her. He made that c...