Republicans Don't WANT Students to Vote
I once attended a student "fair" at a major metropolitan university.
The Young Democrats had a table set up and were registering voters right and left. I dropped by and watched for a few minutes.
Then, I thought, "Let's go see how the Young Republican voter registration drive is going."
I stopped by and there was NO VOTER REGISTRATION DRIVE happening.
"Where's your voter registration outreach?" I asked them.
They looked at me like I was from Mars.
The Young Democrats had a table set up and were registering voters right and left. I dropped by and watched for a few minutes.
Then, I thought, "Let's go see how the Young Republican voter registration drive is going."
I stopped by and there was NO VOTER REGISTRATION DRIVE happening.
"Where's your voter registration outreach?" I asked them.
They looked at me like I was from Mars.
