Dudley and Personal Attacks
913 PM: Dudley [Quote] -- 11:01am -- Fri, Aug 10, 18 pst
Dudley
Dosset, I've told you for months now that I don't see you as worthy of anything more than mocking and ridicule, my position has not changed. You lack sincerity and consistent standards, you lie like you're getting a check for it, and yet deny you ever lie. You play annoying kid games because you're a walking logical fallacy with few choices. Again, your behavior all these years is why few bother with you any more.
_________________
My response to Dudley -- Dudley: If you stumped me with questions about politics, I'd not resort to ''You are not worthy . . . '' Instead, I'd probably leave the chat room and find another hobby.
Dudley
Dosset, I've told you for months now that I don't see you as worthy of anything more than mocking and ridicule, my position has not changed. You lack sincerity and consistent standards, you lie like you're getting a check for it, and yet deny you ever lie. You play annoying kid games because you're a walking logical fallacy with few choices. Again, your behavior all these years is why few bother with you any more.
_________________
My response to Dudley -- Dudley: If you stumped me with questions about politics, I'd not resort to ''You are not worthy . . . '' Instead, I'd probably leave the chat room and find another hobby.
