Tjbob and Story-Telling

4992   PM:   Doss   [Quote]     -- 6:33pm -- Tue, Jul 3, 18 pst
doss
. . . . I understand that my questions strike fear into the hearts of chickenshit right wingers; but my questions are fair. 




 4996   PM:   Tejanobob   [Quote]     -- 6:34pm -- Tue, Jul 3, 18 pst
Tejanobob
 No, they simply are not . . . and I can tell a story that will illustrate why they are not. Would you like for me to tell that story? Yes or no.




5001   PM:   Doss   [Quote]     -- 6:37pm -- Tue, Jul 3, 18 pst
doss
Tjbob: There is nothing unfair about asking someone if he agrees with those who suggest Trump is above the law. If you can tell a story that you believe shows that question is unfair, I'd LOVE to see your reasoning. *S*  







 _________________________________________



''Mom, dosset's being unfair!''



''What did he do, Sweetheart?''

''He asked me if I agree with those who suggest Trump is above the law.''

''What's unfair about that, Honey?''

''He's making me THINK about whether I agree or not; and if I say I do, he's going to ask me WHY!''

''What's unfair about that Dear?''

''I don't know; it' s just NOT FAIR to make me think!''


''Well, Honey. If you don't THINK, people will conclude you are a
moron. And if you don't answer questions like that, people will conclude
you are a chickenshit. I'd say you really should give it some thought
and then answer the question, Pumpkin."




________________________



5028   PM:   Tejanobob   [Quote]     -- 7:01pm -- Tue, Jul 3, 18 pst
Tejanobob
Doss: You didn't give Palerider those options,and he DID answer your question.  




_____________________



How to corner a lying liar? Sometimes it's as easy as this. 



5031 PM: Doss [Quote] -- 7:03pm -- Tue, Jul 3, 18 pst
doss
Tjbob: Since you claim Pale DID answer it, what was his answer?

5032 PM: Tejanobob [Quote] -- 7:03pm -- Tue, Jul 3, 18 pst
Tejanobob
I have no more to say on the subject . . .

Popular Posts