Gay Shaming?
2112 PM: Mrsdeluxe [Quote] -- 6:51am -- Sun, Dec 29, 13 pst
Mary
When they have nothing else, they accuse you of being the opposite gender, or of being a homosexual . . .
__________________
You mean like this?
3775 PM: Charles [Quote] -- 5:30am -- Sun, Jul 29, 18 pst
Charles
I think he's lashing out over the shame he feels for the homosexuality he denies in himself.
_______________________________________
4013 PM: Charles [Quote] -- 6:49pm -- Tue, Jul 31, 18 pst
Charles
I am an LGBTQ Ally . . .
4013 PM: Charles [Quote] -- 6:49pm -- Tue, Jul 31, 18 pst
Charles
I am an LGBTQ Ally . . .
__________________________________________
4193 PM: Charles [Quote] -- 7:14pm -- Tue, Jul 31, 18 pst
Charles
Unlike gumbo, I have never attempted to shame someone for allegedly being gay.
___________________
Now for the truth.
6634 PM: Charles [Quote] -- 5:54am -- Sun, Apr 5, 20 pst
Charles
tree appears to be the only one here that doesn't know he's a raging homosexual.
3775 PM: Charles [Quote] -- 5:30am -- Sun, Jul 29, 18 pst
Charles
I think he's lashing out over the shame he feels for the homosexuality he denies in himself.
_________________________
LGBTQ allies don't attempt to SHAME others over their sexuality.
Compare this:
5437 PM: Charles [Quote] -- 5:40pm -- Sun, Apr 7, 19 pst
Charles
I honestly don't care what peoples sexual orientation or gender identity are. All that matters to me is how they treat people, and if they are honest.
___
To this:
3775 PM: Charles [Quote] -- 5:30am -- Sun, Jul 29, 18 pst
Charles
I think he's lashing out over the shame he feels for the homosexuality he denies in himself.
Mary
When they have nothing else, they accuse you of being the opposite gender, or of being a homosexual . . .
__________________
You mean like this?
3775 PM: Charles [Quote] -- 5:30am -- Sun, Jul 29, 18 pst
Charles
I think he's lashing out over the shame he feels for the homosexuality he denies in himself.
_______________________________________
4013 PM: Charles [Quote] -- 6:49pm -- Tue, Jul 31, 18 pst
Charles
I am an LGBTQ Ally . . .
4013 PM: Charles [Quote] -- 6:49pm -- Tue, Jul 31, 18 pst
Charles
I am an LGBTQ Ally . . .
__________________________________________
4193 PM: Charles [Quote] -- 7:14pm -- Tue, Jul 31, 18 pst
Charles
Unlike gumbo, I have never attempted to shame someone for allegedly being gay.
___________________
Now for the truth.
6634 PM: Charles [Quote] -- 5:54am -- Sun, Apr 5, 20 pst
Charles
tree appears to be the only one here that doesn't know he's a raging homosexual.
3775 PM: Charles [Quote] -- 5:30am -- Sun, Jul 29, 18 pst
Charles
I think he's lashing out over the shame he feels for the homosexuality he denies in himself.
_________________________
LGBTQ allies don't attempt to SHAME others over their sexuality.
Compare this:
5437 PM: Charles [Quote] -- 5:40pm -- Sun, Apr 7, 19 pst
Charles
I honestly don't care what peoples sexual orientation or gender identity are. All that matters to me is how they treat people, and if they are honest.
___
To this:
3775 PM: Charles [Quote] -- 5:30am -- Sun, Jul 29, 18 pst
Charles
I think he's lashing out over the shame he feels for the homosexuality he denies in himself.
