Because we remind them......
I'm not the one who made Trump collude with Russia.
I'm not the one who made Trump ADMIT he fired Comey to take the Russia pressure off.
I'm not the one who made Trump invite Russia to commit felonies against the US.
I'm not the one who told Trump to STEAL from charity.
I'm not the one who told Trump to commit tax fraud.
Manafort in Jail
Mueller nailing felons to the wall
Cohen indicted, arrested, and convicted
Junior about to be indicted
Trump stripped of serving on charity boards
Trump caught committing fraud
Trump LYING THOUSANDS of times
Trump waging war on women and children.
Right wingers telling decent people ''eat shit and die.''
Right wingers saying decent people belong in extermination ovens.
Right wingers saying it's funny when liberals are killed.
Right wingers defending Putin's attack on our democracy.
Right winger celebrating tearing families apart.
Right wingers calling children ''animals.''
Right wingers wishing children would be gunned down.
Right wingers hoping Putin gets away with it.
Right wingers saluting murderous tyrants.
Right wingers inviting Russia to commit felonies against our nation.
Trump Salutes North Korean General
What sort of American civilians salutes a North Korean General? The kind who rapes women and girls and gets convicted of 34 felonies. See ...
-
The Rapist Felon is the ONLY president in US history to go on record requesting Russia commit felonies against us on his behalf.
-
Gene Lyons shared on Facebook this piece by Jim Fallows. Lyons: "My old friend Jim Fallows dissects the political/theatrical aspects ...
-
The judge clarified. In order for the jury to find in Carrol's favor, it BY NECESSITY had to conclude Trump DID rape her. He made that c...