Thursday, June 14, 2018

Trump Talks with Parents of Korean War Dead?


Read this and then try to do the math. Did you know the average age of
a Korean War veteran is 87 years? Do you REALLY think ''thousands'' of
parents asked that the remains ''our son'' be brought back to the US?
Thousands of people in the US alive today have children who would be 87
years old?


''We have thousands of people who have asked
for that — thousands and thousands of people . . . So many people asked
when I was on the campaign. I would say, 'Wait a minute, I don't have
any relationship.' But they said, 'When you can, president, we'd love "our son" to be brought back home — you know, the remains.'

Trump Salutes North Korean General

What sort of American civilians salutes a North Korean General? The kind who rapes women and girls and gets convicted of 34 felonies. See ...