Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Trump Incites Violence

“I’d like to punch him in the face.”  - Feb., 2016



“Maybe he should have been roughed up."  - Nov. 22, 2015



" You know, part of the problem, and part of the reason it takes so long, is nobody wants to hurt each other anymore . . . " -   March, 2016



“I don’t know if I’ll do the fighting myself or if other people will.  "  -  August 11, 2015



“The audience hit back. That’s what we need a little bit more of. . . " -  March 11, 2016



“If you do (hurt him), I’ll defend you in court, don’t worry about it. . . "  -  March, 2016



“I’ll beat the crap out of you. . . "  -  March, 2016



“Knock the crap out of him, would you? I promise you, I will pay your legal fees..."  - Feb., 2016





Trump Salutes North Korean General

What sort of American civilians salutes a North Korean General? The kind who rapes women and girls and gets convicted of 34 felonies. See ...