Thursday, June 28, 2018

Celeste Admits She's Fine with Lying

So much for YOUR integrity, Celeste.



9710   PM:   Celeste   [Quote]     -- 8:38am -- Thu, Jun 28, 18 pst

Celeste

[Quoting doss: "Did you KNOW Trump was lying about Mexico paying for his wall?]

Doss: I didn't care.



____________________________________



We put Celeste in a difficult spot by asking her if she KNEW Trump was lying about the wall. There is no GOOD answer for her.



If she says, "No," then that means she's a MORON for not seeing that he was lying.



If she says "Yes," then that means she's okay with lying.



She tried to punt by saying she just didn't care --- which is another way of saying "Yes, I knew Trump was lying, but I'm fine with lying."



Celeste just tipped her hand for all to see.



______________________



52   PM:   Celeste   [Quote]     -- 8:58am -- Thu, Jun 28, 18 pst

Celeste

[Quoting doss: "So did you know Trump was lying?" ] 

Doss: I didn't know at the time. Who knew for sure?  He said he was gonna make Mexico pay.



_______________________________



One more thing. She IS fine with lying.



90   PM:   Celeste   [Quote]     -- 9:08am -- Thu, Jun 28, 18 pst
Celeste
Veritas: I lied. 


Trump Salutes North Korean General

What sort of American civilians salutes a North Korean General? The kind who rapes women and girls and gets convicted of 34 felonies. See ...