Victor Nails Dino
614 PM: Victor [Quote] -- 10:12am -- Sun, Feb 11, 18 pst
Victor
Why do you feel the need to be so defensive about what you are claiming?
You want to be batshit crazy and claim that the world is flat, and that it is impossible to send anything into orbit because you have angels on your shoulders, you drive on with your bad self.
[ quoted: Raven - Victor I do say so. It was my experience. I trust your experiences and do not question them. Why do you mine ]
Victor
Why do you feel the need to be so defensive about what you are claiming?
You want to be batshit crazy and claim that the world is flat, and that it is impossible to send anything into orbit because you have angels on your shoulders, you drive on with your bad self.
[ quoted: Raven - Victor I do say so. It was my experience. I trust your experiences and do not question them. Why do you mine ]
