Obsessing over Doss
See ya, Tura! I'm glad I'm not the only one who's noticed that they obsess over me. *S*
775 PM: Turaloora [Quote] -- 5:19pm -- Sat, Mar 10, 18 pst
Turaloora
Okay dont want to read this nastiness. Later gators. Keep obsessing over Doss.
____________________________________
Vamp: See what I mean?
Oh, yes. They DO obsess about me, and I'm not the only one who's noticed. *S*
956 PM: Turaloora [Quote] -- 5:40pm -- Sat, Mar 10, 18 pst
Turaloora
Many in here obsess about Doss particularly Raven.
3460 PM: Raven [Quote] -- 2:33pm -- Sun, Apr 22, 18 pst
I truly think it's a weird thing that adults would be so obsessed over someone else in a chat room.
775 PM: Turaloora [Quote] -- 5:19pm -- Sat, Mar 10, 18 pst
Turaloora
Okay dont want to read this nastiness. Later gators. Keep obsessing over Doss.
____________________________________
Vamp: See what I mean?
Oh, yes. They DO obsess about me, and I'm not the only one who's noticed. *S*
956 PM: Turaloora [Quote] -- 5:40pm -- Sat, Mar 10, 18 pst
Turaloora
Many in here obsess about Doss particularly Raven.
3460 PM: Raven [Quote] -- 2:33pm -- Sun, Apr 22, 18 pst
I truly think it's a weird thing that adults would be so obsessed over someone else in a chat room.
