Sunday, March 4, 2018

Jajski's Racism

4105 PM: Jajski [Quote] -- 9:09pm -- Sun, Mar 4, 18 pst

Jajski

it's the left that made it about color Babe.



_________________________



REALLY?

_________________________





You're a leftist?



4077 PM: Jajski [Quote] -- 9:03pm -- Sun, Mar 4, 18 pst

Jajski

and I don't EVER want another Black president. EVER. Hopefully I'll be dead by the time it happens again.



 __________________________________________________



And they wonder why they are viewed as racists?



4077 PM: Jajski [Quote] -- 9:03pm -- Sun, Mar 4, 18 pst

Jajski

and I don't EVER want another Black president. EVER.



5806 PM: Roostercogburn [Quote] -- 9:09am -- Mon, Mar 5, 18 pst

psssssstttttt...have ya looked at south Africa lately natch......since the black rule took over........the fuckin' place is destroyed....



39 PM: Deltamike [Quote] -- 6:11am -- Tue, Mar 6, 18 pst

Deltamike

I see nothing wrong with ''white supremacy'' . . .







parpus admits he's a  "right wing racist extremist."



[Quoting dosset] "We don't expect hard line right wing racist extremists to understand women having freedom of choice."



134   PM:   Prapius   [Quote]     -- 6:35am -- Tue, Mar 6, 18 pst

[Quoting dosset: ''We don't expect hard line right wing racist extremists to understand women having freedom of choice.'']

WE ALSO DON'T UNDERSTAND HITLER HAVING FREEDOM OF CHOICE


Trump Salutes North Korean General

What sort of American civilians salutes a North Korean General? The kind who rapes women and girls and gets convicted of 34 felonies. See ...