Saturday, February 24, 2018

Charles Refuses to Condemn Putin Attacks

All Charles has to do is say, ''Yes! I CONDEMN Russian's attacks on the US; and I support Mueller's work in tracking down the criminals.''



Instead, Charles dismisses Putin's attacks on the US as of no great concern. He's playing right into the Kremlin's hands and most likely doesn't even know it.



2551   PM:   Charles   [Quote]     -- 2:57pm -- Sun, Mar 4, 18 pst

Charles

I am not greatly concerned about putin 



_______________________________________





I challenged Charles to tell us he is concerned about Russia's attack on the US.

He wouldn't take a stand, and he probably still won't now.

Let's ask him.

Charles?

Do you condemn Putin's attack on the US; and do you support Mueller's efforts to find and prosecute the bad guys?


All Charles has to do is say, ''Yes!'' And we will know he condemns
Russia's attacks on the US; and he supportss Mueller's work in tracking
down the criminals.

Watch ---- He wouldn't answer the last time; let's see if he's grown some balls since then.
 

Trump Salutes North Korean General

What sort of American civilians salutes a North Korean General? The kind who rapes women and girls and gets convicted of 34 felonies. See ...