Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Gore Smearing Continues Unabated



When stories about Gore's huge electric bill hit the news, I did like any good reporter would do, and asked to see the records. I called the Tennessee Center for Policy Research, and asked them to fax copies of the Nashville Electric Service records on Gore's energy usage.



"Actually, we don't have those records," the person answering the phone told me, "But if you call NES, they'll give them to you over the phone. All you have to do is tell them the address."



I called Nashville Electric Service, and they told me they could not release any such information. No wonder the TN Center for Policy Research didn't have copies of the records to fax me.



I wonder why no other reporter asked the basic question I did - "Let's see the records."


Back to Top

Trump Salutes North Korean General

What sort of American civilians salutes a North Korean General? The kind who rapes women and girls and gets convicted of 34 felonies. See ...