Friday, January 2, 2004

Hubby Flips Out

Once in a while
some really goofy stuff happens.
Like some chatter will
put her husband on line
to threaten legal action. *S*

Hubby Threatens Legal Action!



MistySea~~ . . . . Line #5424 . . . . Thu, Jun 8, 12:31PM PDT He is lying through is teeth max - he lifted the pic when I posted it!! He is the lowest form of life and he will be sorry for this act. When my hsuband comes home - he will flip out - we are heading that way in three weeks - no doubt he will want to look up mr doss. He will rue this day.

[Editor's Note: Yep, I'd say he flipped out alright!] One of the hazards of running a peace and justice center - - threats like this one. It just goes with the job. By the way, they didn't look me up, but he did send me a nasty note. *S*
*GUEST* Bob - MistySea's Husband . . . . Line #5084 . . . . Thu, Jun 8, 5:11PM PDT My name is Bob and I am Misty’s husband. Doss . . . , I came in this evening to speak to you about what occurred here earlier today. It is my understanding that you pilfered a picture that my wife had posted months ago of our daughter, and posted that picture today with sexually suggestive rhetoric.

I have read your remarks. They are obscene and reprehensible. I strongly maintain that should you ever post my daughter’s picture in this or any chat site, and I become aware of it, I will contact my attorney and proper action will be taken. I am outraged that this occurred. It is beyond my comprehension how a grown man could comport oneself in such a manner.

[Editor's note: Sorry, Bob. Freedom of the press and all. This is one good looking gal, and she dresses up the peace and justice center newsletter quite nicely. Besides, with Misty's history of posting fake photographs, why should anyone believe this is really her daughter?]

Back to Top