Friday, January 2, 2004

Awesome God


Look at these posts. This character says that the chat room has destroyed his "spiritual character." He also promises never ever to come back to the chat room. He came back, of course.
Awesomegod -- Sat, Apr 22 7:29pm pst
You folks are right. I need to get right with God. And I'm not coming back here . This is a total waste of my time .
I also implore other Christians to leave this room before it destroys your spiritual character as it has destroyed mine .

2982 PM: Awesomegod -- Mon, Dec 25 8:00am pst
Awesomegod
Hello All, I am no longer going to be chatting here, because it was interfering with my spiritual growth. I would like to implore all Christians to examine whether this room is helping or hurting their spiritual growth. Chat rooms encourage false intimacy, not real intimacy with real people. In addition, they can be a substitute for the one and true relationship you need, with Jesus. I will post this then leave, so don't expect a reply. For me, this room was strangling my relationship with Jesus. The time is short, and we need to redeem it. Let those with spiritual ears hear.
Back to Cast of Characters
Back to Top