Saturday, November 3, 2018

MwJohnson


And tattoos ARE good for the body?





8486 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 2:06pm -- Sun, Feb 25, 18 pst


Mwjohnson


I don't drink because alcohol is not great for the body.





__________________________________________________











1751 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 8:57pm -- Sun, Aug 7, 16 pst


American Jedi


SIBER....I am. I am a writer, a composer.











7858 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 10:58am -- Wed, Oct 5, 16 pst


Mwjohnson


It's a shame that Obama obvious win tanked the economy so bad. It was so good for so many yeas under Bush

















9026 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 2:28pm -- Mon, Jul 4, 16 pst


Happy Independence Day!


I have nothing to say other than, ''It's sad when someone dies.''














724 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 9:30am -- Fri, Jan 1, 16 pst


American Jedi


. . .  That's because Imzadi & Doss lied about it





Johnson
isn't pissed that Obama isn't doing something to make guns less
accessible to people like the San Bernardino shooters; what he's pissed
off about is that Obama doesn't prematurely declare their attack was an
act of terrorism.





Furthermore, Johnson will not explain or attempt to justify his sense of priorities.





Why
in the WORLD is it more important to Johnson that the killings be
called ''terrorism'' than it is that we STOP such shooters from so
easily obtaining these weapons.





Johnson will not attempt to say because in his heart he KNOWS his notion is fucking crazy.





Look at this.





4001 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 11:07am -- Sun, Nov 29, 15 pst


I do not mourn the death of abortion providers.





Then look at this.





3590 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 6:39pm -- Sat, Nov 14, 15 pst


I am pretty sure I never read a ''classic'' . . . 





And this.





7735 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] 4:08am -- Fri, Jan 11, 13 PST [iggy]


. . . I would disagree. I have a number of 30 round magazines.....even a 90 (the 15's work best tho). I have them for the purposes of killing large amounts of people . . .  





3541 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 5:38am -- Thu, Nov 26, 15 pst


Oh, I loved disco.





MwJohnson: What did the moderators do that was bad? Surely you didn't just make up this shit; right?














4230 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 11:40am -- Sun, Nov 29, 15 pst


I do not mourn the death of abortion providers.


lol, *watching The Mexican*.





While I love Mexican People & Mexican Culture....Mexico is such a hole


anymore.








1163 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 11:12am -- Sun, Nov 1, 15 pst


American Jedi - Grampa


BARB...I didn't watch it all, the moderators were terrible. . . .





3646 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 6:00am -- Thu, Nov 26, 15 pst


Happy Thanksgiving


MRS....Some folks have a terrible vocabulary. They don't know what words


mean.








7289 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 6:42pm -- Mon, Nov 2, 15 pst


American Jedi - Grampa


NICK....Often you make grammatical errors -NOT typos.








892 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 2:10pm -- Thu, Sep 24, 15 pst


A video, you vile bitch.








We may have finally found a real live absolute moron:





788 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 6:20pm -- Sat, Oct 17, 15 pst


 Slavery was safe & legal for centuries.





Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 2:55pm -- Wed, Feb 18, 15 pst


DWIGHT...I have been viewing great gobs of porn all my life. I am as


normal as the next guy.





Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 7:07pm -- Sat, Jan 3, 15 pst


Hell if I had a vagina, I'd never leave the house.





Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 3:14pm -- Sun, Jun 26, 11 pst


I am sad & ashamed I never finished High School.





M W JOHNSON . . . . Line #3378 . . . . Sat, Jul 1, 9:55AM PDT


''Jesus you're huge'' -I be willing to pay a girl to say that.





Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 10:34am -- Sat, Feb 28, 15 pst


I like Victor, golly.....I wanna have his baby!





Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 10:46am -- Fri, Feb 20, 15 pst


Gee I am glad semen doesn't taste like chocolate.





Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 2:37pm -- Tue, Feb 24, 15 pst


Shakespeare was an idiot, a hack.





529 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 11:53am -- Tue, Sep 22, 15 pst


This is the problem,..... at some point, for some things, the govt has to


step in as part of the public interest





6533 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 9:51am -- Tue, Sep 22, 15 pst


. . .  sounds like something that would give me a wet blouse and an achy


vagina.








2903 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 6:39pm -- Sat, Sep 12, 15 pst


 The Lefties in here are always about insult & name-calling -too bad


really.





2980 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 7:28pm -- Sat, Sep 12, 15 pst


...You are the one who brought up color, you silly little cunt





1182 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 9:41am -- Mon, Sep 21, 15 pst


Wordsmith


SIBER....I am sure if she broke the law, she would be in prison?








249 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 10:38am -- Thu, Aug 27, 15 pst


Mwjohnson


SIBER....Heck, Obama quit being a Senator to run....

Now for the truth.








Obama Resigns! (From Senate)


November 14, 2008


By HUMA KHAN





President-elect
Barack Obama submitted his letter of resignation from the U.S. Senate
this afternoon, effective Sunday.  - ABC NEWS






249 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 10:38am -- Thu, Aug 27, 15 pst


Mwjohnson


SIBER....Heck, Obama quit being a Senator to run....








390 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 11:05am -- Thu, Aug 27, 15 pst


Mwjohnson


I assume Chelsea's an asshole too.





1068   PM:   Mwjohnson   [Quote]     -- 11:26am -- Tue, Aug 25, 15 pst


Mwjohnson


I must be menstruating all the time.





7367   PM:   Mwjohnson   [Quote]     -- 5:12pm -- Mon, Aug 24, 15 pst


Mwjohnson


It's so nice in here now that nearly everyone is in ignore,





1738 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 4:23pm -- Sun, Aug 23, 15 pst


American Jedi


. . .  the Prez' daughter is getting kind'a big in the tush.





800 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 1:04pm -- Tue, Sep 22, 15 pst


Drizzt and Armadillo


The President's daughters looking kind'a hot.











5830 PM: Zajak [Quote] 10:54am -- Tue, May 22, 12 PST [iggy]


Zajak


. . . anyone who is so lame and such a flake to use Bk to avoid legal debt is a dead beat.





2493 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] 4:29pm -- Tue, Jan 1, 13 PST [iggy]


My personal bankruptcy was because I couldn't afford my house payment anymore & they said they were going to foreclose . . .





6326 PM: Poorboy [Quote] -- 9:24pm -- Tue, Aug 20, 13 PST


Mark (poorboy)


bankruptcy is the only time i've ever had to hire a lawyer





8937   PM:   Mwjohnson   [Quote]     -- 3:10pm -- Sun, Aug 16, 15 pst


Mwjohnson


I have four assault weapons





7357 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 9:13am -- Fri, Aug 14, 15 pst


Mwjohnson


. . . Worse than being called a liar? Like what?





Like "cunt" for instance.





296 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 8:28am -- Tue, Aug 11, 15 pst


Inmate 4414 FBI chat prison


 . . .  Hush, you silly little cunt, adults are talking.











This is how the moronic right wngers think:





Fox News does a show in which they mock those debunking lies about Planned Parenthood.





Media Matters captures the Fox segment and places the video on their server.





Someone TRULY stupid would think the source is Media Matters. *S*





And that's exactly what MwJohnson did.












2693   PM:   Mwjohnson   [Quote]     -- 11:52am -- Tue, Aug 11, 15 pst


The whole Clinton/ Donald money thing makes me want to vomit.


Those families should all be in prison





8838   PM:   Mwjohnson   [Quote]     -- 11:50am -- Wed, Apr 22, 15 pst


Mwjohnson


I detest vulgarity

You mean like this?





3118   PM:   Mwjohnson   [Quote]     -- 11:58am -- Thu, Aug 13, 15 pst


Mwjohnson


I heard secret service agents say that Billary's middle finger smelled like Janet.












8801   PM:   Mwjohnson   [Quote]     -- 5:43am -- Fri, Aug 7, 15 pst


American Jedi


Golly, Debbie-Wasserman-Schultz got fatter, or uglier......or both (I am not sure)





8670   PM:   Mwjohnson   [Quote]     -- 5:07am -- Fri, Aug 7, 15 pst


American Jedi


. . . [Trump] represents the angry non-thinking Reps.





4533 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 7:46am -- Thu, Aug 6, 15 pst


 . . . All of my Family has been in the military except for myself. We all have insight at our ages.








9277 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 6:51am -- Mon, Aug 3, 15 pst


Even a broken communist dildo is right twice a day!















Finally, at least one rightwinger admits he has trouble with the truth.





1556   PM:   Mwjohnson   [Quote]     -- 8:21am -- Sat, Aug 1, 15 pst


. . . We have all become so agendized, it's hard to find the truth anymore.





2560   PM:   Mwjohnson   [Quote]     -- 2:51pm -- Thu, Jul 30, 15 pst


Approx 800 women per year die from pregnancy related complications......worldwide!





According to the United Nations





Now for the truth.





The
Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation at the University of
Washington in a study published in The Lancet, a weekly medical journal,
estimated that worldwide around 293,000 women died of pregnancy-related
causes in 2013.





Bullshit!





We have that many in the US alone. It's more like a quarter million worldwide.
















2349 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 2:14pm -- Thu, Jul 30, 15 pst


. . . So barbaric that the left continues the work of the nazi death camps...





2504   PM:   Mwjohnson   [Quote]     -- 2:36pm -- Thu, Jul 30, 15 pst


Parse, parse, parse,.....dance, dance, dance





7469   PM:   Mwjohnson   [Quote]     -- 1:02pm -- Wed, Jul 29, 15 pst


Inmate 4414 FBI chat prison


MRS...lol, President Franklin





296 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 8:28am -- Tue, Aug 11, 15 pst


Inmate 4414 FBI chat prison


PRAD....Hush, you silly little cunt, adults are talking.





4640 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 8:15am -- Thu, Aug 6, 15 pst


My gal is RED hot...


SIBER....Believe what you like. I am not interested in the personal attacks that arise because you disagree with me politically.





6880 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 10:56am -- Wed, Jul 29, 15 pst


Inmate 4414 FBI chat prison


PRAD....Hush you silly little ass, the adults are talking.





5516 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 4:07am -- Wed, Jul 29, 15 pst


American Jedi


Wow, so much for thoughtful debate, eh?





1613 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 7:48am -- Fri, Jul 24, 15 pst


....And heck, even the name calling I let slide because that's the only way SOME


people can debate





Johnson:  That's nothing compared to your dishonesty and hypocrisy problem.





1613 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 7:48am -- Fri, Jul 24, 15 pst


....And heck, even the name calling I let slide because that's the only way SOME


people can debate






You mean like this? Oh, the hypocrisy.




3002 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 11:19am -- Sun, Jul 26, 15 pst


Billary/Biden/Bernie: The Circle of Morons is complete.





1275   PM:   Mwjohnson   [Quote]     -- 12:05pm -- Thu, Jul 23, 15 pst


Geez, that doesn't seem like thoughtful debate.





Pale: You are dodging my question. Are you ok with Johnson's lying? *S*





4765   PM:   Mwjohnson   [Quote]     -- 2:41pm -- Fri, Jul 17, 15 pst


The
economy was great til it was obvious Obama'd be the nominee.


An outright lie.  Bush's Great Recession began in December,
2007.  (http://www.nber.org/cycles.html ) The  first primary wasn't
until the NEXT YEAR!





MwJohnson apparently doesn't give a shit if people think he's a liar.














3046   PM:   Mwjohnson   [Quote]     -- 12:14pm -- Wed, Jul 15, 15 pst


"CBS
News's Major Garrett asked President Obama at a press conference
Wednesday if he was ''content'' with four Americans held in Iranian
jails . . . "


Geez, what a moron our prez is.





Now: What did Garret REALLY say?





"
Thank you, Mr. President. As you well know, there are four Americans in
Iran — three held on trumped-up charges and according to your
administration and one whereabouts unknown. Can you tell the country,
sir, why you are content with all the fanfare around this deal to leave
the conscious of this nation, the strength of this nation unaccounted
for in relation to these four Americans?"















_____________________________________________________





Imagine that.  A president who focuses on the important things.





1034 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 5:46am -- Wed, Jul 15, 15 pst


American Jedi


MISTY....The Regime picks and chooses issues it finds important.





Pale:  How do you determine what offends you? Are you like Johnson who apparently has no standards?





2459   PM:   Mwjohnson   [Quote]     -- 10:23am -- Wed, Jul 15, 15 pst


Inmate 4414 FBI chat prison


PALE...The Left picks and chooses what offends them.





5589   PM:   Mwjohnson   [Quote]     -- 9:56am -- Tue, Jul 14, 15 pst


Unvadild indeed!





4236   PM:   Mwjohnson   [Quote]     -- 5:22pm -- Sun, Jul 5, 15 pst


And
my little 4 watt battery amp (I love that thing) -just gives me
a little volume on that nylon. I have to do it on the QT, it's illegal
to amplify in the street.





give us Putin's stooge instead.


8882 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 9:04am -- Mon, Jun 22, 15 pst


MAGGIE...It is not. As I said initially. I will not give him a pass for saying racial slurs.














3430   PM:   Mwjohnson   [Quote]     -- 4:03pm -- Fri, Jun 12, 15 pst


...Lefties tend to deny - while trying to hold people literally to everything





1025   PM:   Mwjohnson   [Quote]     -- 8:24am -- Fri, Jun 12, 15 pst


WORDSMITH


MAGGIE...My comment was that if you are too old and stupid to get an ID, you probably


shouldn't be voting.








2306 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 9:16am -- Fri, Jun 5, 15 pst


Mwjohnson


I think the state should quit collecting taxes for govt school....





2194 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 12:30pm -- Tue, Jul 21, 15 pst


I never lie.





8794   PM:   Mwjohnson   [Quote]     -- 1:59pm -- Thu, Jun 4, 15 pst


Mwjohnson


Oh, I am all black now.





4163   PM:   Mwjohnson   [Quote]     -- 5:41pm -- Wed, Jun 3, 15 pst


. . .


Worse yet, I am a liar.





4171   PM:   Guera   [Quote]     -- 5:43pm -- Wed, Jun 3, 15 pst


Cor Unum


Johnson-it does not matter to me.

We've known this for years.





_____________________________


4190   PM:   Violet   [Quote]     -- 5:47pm -- Wed, Jun 3, 15 pst








Violet >





Mwjohnson: you are so fucking full of shit...........I never said this...asshole





. She told me earlier


that my family couldn't be discriminated against.








fuck off lyin piece of shit








________________________________











5633 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 2:16pm -- Thu, May 28, 15 pst


Mwjohnson


It's a lifelong commitment, made in front of friends family and deities





6083   PM:   Mwjohnson   [Quote]     -- 3:14pm -- Thu, May 28, 15 pst


Mwjohnson


TINA....Me? I would love to support a woman for Prez. Got to be a person I am aligned


with politically. Heck, if vote for a gay prez if they were a good republican.


I am not slave to old ways. I am a very progressive moderate Republican.

















6474 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 1:08pm -- Wed, May 20, 15 pst


Mwjohnson


Hillary isn't even qualified to suck her husband's wiener.....so,


absorb THAT for a couple minutes.





2965 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 1:12pm -- Thu, May 21, 15 pst


Clinton cigar fucks the office help and....I.....am the vulgar one








7735   PM:   Mwjohnson   [Quote]       4:08am -- Fri, Jan 11, 13 PST   [iggy]


. . . I would disagree. I have a number of 30 round magazines.....even a 90 (the 15's


work best tho). I have them for the purposes of killing large amounts of people, should


the need arise . . .














8808 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] 7:32pm -- Wed, Jan 9, 13 PST [iggy]


I look at the world and I notice it's burning While my guitar gently weeps


So many folks accusing each other of lying anymore......sad.





You mean like this?





4379 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 11:12am -- Fri, Jun 26, 15 pst


WORDSMITH


If the left was more honest, they wouldn't be the left.








55 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 10:25am -- Fri, May 15, 15 pst


The Thrill Is Gone


Old Hole-in-the-head Kennedy was actually the last Conservative Dem


you guys had.





6411   PM:   Mwjohnson   [Quote]     -- 10:23am -- Thu, May 14, 15 pst


Mwjohnson


public schools number one priority: teachers unions











2360   PM:   Mwjohnson   [Quote]     -- 1:07pm -- Wed, May 13, 15 pst


Mwjohnson


Sourcing means nothing.




That's what  we expect liars to say.











1670   PM:   Mwjohnson   [Quote]     -- 9:55am -- Wed, May 13, 15 pst


Mwjohnson


Most problems are addressed locally, or should be. Money is wasted, and there is abuse,


as it heads up & down the pike.





1688   PM:   Mwjohnson   [Quote]     -- 9:58am -- Wed, May 13, 15 pst


Mwjohnson


NICK. Tge problem with infrastructure as a federal issue is everyone wants a piece of the


pie, what's needed is subjective. Big give types are never satisfied. More infrastructure,


more fed workers, more jobs programs, more law, more taxes....less Freedom











6758 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 11:54am -- Tue, May 12, 15 pst


Mwjohnson


WV....No, it absolutely is. Manipulating people into doing your will is Orwellian, something


Hitler would do.

Like when Bush manipulated you into defending him.














5665   PM:   Mwjohnson   [Quote]     -- 7:41am -- Tue, May 12, 15 pst


Mwjohnson


My apartment rent is almost 1800.00 and it's a little dump.





5734   PM:   Mwjohnson   [Quote]     -- 7:53am -- Tue, May 12, 15 pst


Mwjohnson


I would prefer a superior cut of American Beef or Pork, sans any sauces or gravies, and


some nice fresh slightly steamed veggies from my garden. No breads, no pastas, no


pastries, no sauces.





5758 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 7:59am -- Tue, May 12, 15 pst


Mwjohnson


We smoke and grill a lot at our house.








1524 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 2:41pm -- Sun, Nov 1, 15 pst


Mwjohnson


Weed....No. I have lived in apartments


most of my life





8061   PM:   Mwjohnson   [Quote]     -- 6:28pm -- Sun, May 10, 15 pst


Street Musician


Females are referred to as Her, She, etc.





It's pretty simply.








Grammar escapes some people. This is an example of the kind of sloppy thinking we see on the right:





1350   PM:   Mwjohnson   [Quote]     -- 10:02am -- Fri, May 1, 15 pst


Mwjohnson


NICK...The political spectrum is a circle. In the end, the extreme on Left and Right meet,


and they are very much alike.





1367   PM:   Mwjohnson   [Quote]     -- 10:06am -- Fri, May 1, 15 pst


Mwjohnson


NICK....I believe it makes perfect sense, after watching the parties all these decades. And


it's a view shared by many political scientists, as well.








1552   PM:   Mwjohnson   [Quote]     -- 10:48am -- Fri, May 1, 15 pst


Mwjohnson


I guess it's easier to ignore people than to debate the issues.





1407   PM:   Mwjohnson   [Quote]     -- 10:17am -- Fri, May 1, 15 pst


Mwjohnson


I have never said W was the greatest Prez, or even a great Prez. Merely that he was A


decent Prez, and a good man. I realize some folks may not agree, they may have their


own opinions.








2622   PM:   Mwjohnson   [Quote]     -- 2:08pm -- Fri, May 1, 15 pst


Mwjohnson


GOOM...Didn't he beat off a couple marines?

















A moron?





Possibly.





1593 PM: Mwjohnson [Quote] -- 11:01am -- Fri, May 1, 15 pst


Mwjohnson


Hile!








6632   PM:   Scout   [Quote]     -- 9:26am -- Thu, Apr 30, 15 pst


Scout


The
only reason why gun owners aren't more frequently convicted as
criminals is because the NRA has helped eliminate the criminal laws
which would punish them.








6667   PM:   Mwjohnson   [Quote]     -- 9:32am -- Thu, Apr 30, 15 pst

Trump Salutes North Korean General

What sort of American civilians salutes a North Korean General? The kind who rapes women and girls and gets convicted of 34 felonies. See ...