This one goes to Imzadi's Stupid Chat Tricks. *S*
1555 PM: Raven [Quote] -- 6:35pm -- Wed, Sep 19, 18 pst
The MELTDOWN of the Left continues! Year 2!
Once I wrecked my truck...because God opened my eyes to see the demons penetrating a home. I will never forget it. They were small and grey with wings. There were no Angels. They kept snapping at the house. Yet nothing took them away. I drove backwards in my truck, hit a car. Next day went back to pay up. Frightening site to behold. I know the exact day and time to!
1573 PM: Raven [Quote] -- 6:43pm -- Wed, Sep 19, 18 pst
Besides, all of what I posted is true. I have even more with collaboration. Poor Doss got nothing. He is still searching for God.
____________________________________
I tell them the truth, and they THINK it's hell. Just look at Dino's flipping out:
"God opened my eyes to see the demons . . . small and grey with wings . . . They kept snapping . . . Frightening . . . "
1587 PM: Raven [Quote] -- 6:48pm -- Wed, Sep 19, 18 pst
There is no doubt in my mind Doss is Demonically influenced.
Trump Salutes North Korean General
What sort of American civilians salutes a North Korean General? The kind who rapes women and girls and gets convicted of 34 felonies. See ...
-
The Rapist Felon is the ONLY president in US history to go on record requesting Russia commit felonies against us on his behalf.
-
Gene Lyons shared on Facebook this piece by Jim Fallows. Lyons: "My old friend Jim Fallows dissects the political/theatrical aspects ...
-
The judge clarified. In order for the jury to find in Carrol's favor, it BY NECESSITY had to conclude Trump DID rape her. He made that c...