Dino, this one is for you. *S*
''Mom, dosset's being unfair!''
''What did he do, Sweetheart?''
''He asked me what I think about a political issue.''
''What's unfair about that, Honey?''
''He's making me THINK about what I think. And if I TELL him what I think, he's going to ask me WHY!''
''What's unfair about that Dear?''
''I don't know; it' s just NOT FAIR to make me think!''
''Well, Honey. If you don't THINK, people will conclude you are a moron. And if you don't answer questions like that, people will conclude you are a chickenshit. I'd say you really should give it some thought and then answer the question, Pumpkin."
Trump Salutes North Korean General
What sort of American civilians salutes a North Korean General? The kind who rapes women and girls and gets convicted of 34 felonies. See ...
-
The Rapist Felon is the ONLY president in US history to go on record requesting Russia commit felonies against us on his behalf.
-
Gene Lyons shared on Facebook this piece by Jim Fallows. Lyons: "My old friend Jim Fallows dissects the political/theatrical aspects ...
-
The judge clarified. In order for the jury to find in Carrol's favor, it BY NECESSITY had to conclude Trump DID rape her. He made that c...