Sunday, July 15, 2018

Misty and Predictions

3492 PM: Mistysea [Quote] -- 2:21pm -- Sun, Jul 15, 18 pst

Mistysea

27: It's a good season so far. Just like elections... I never predict

because things can change in a heartbeat.



4032   PM:   Mistysea   [Quote]     -- 7:11am -- Sat, Jun 29, 19 pst

Mistysea

LOL -- remember all the predictions that Trump would NEVER win? 



9085 PM: Mistysea [Quote] -- 6:58am -- Mon, Oct 10, 16 pstMistysea

Tree: I have openly said for months, that Hillary will win. Are you

unable to comprehend what I post?



____________



2668 PM: Mistysea [Quote] -- 5:55am -- Thu, Aug 1, 19 pst
Mistysea
We shall see. I don't predict elections because things can change in a NY minute.




Trump Salutes North Korean General

What sort of American civilians salutes a North Korean General? The kind who rapes women and girls and gets convicted of 34 felonies. See ...