Friday, June 8, 2018

Dudley's Tell on Russia's Attack on US

Dudley told me to "go fuck yourself . . . " Damn, this is what happens when we try to figure out who's pulling for Mueller and who's hoping the traitors are never caught. Dudley will fuss and rant and curse and sputter and spew that he answered the question, but he did not.  I didn't ask him for advice on sex; nor did I ask him about altering the outcome of the election. I asked him about those who "helped Russia attack the US."



His not-so-artful dodge tells the story. He hopes the traitors get away with it.





How to tell when a question DISTURBS a right winger. When he answers with ''Go fuck yourself,'' that's a pretty good indication. *S* 



2383   PM:   Doss   [Quote]     -- 6:03am -- Fri, Jun 8, 18 pst

doss

Dudley may be looking for his duct tape. Obviously this pair of questions stumped him. Do you want Mueller to catch the guys who helped Russia attack the US? Or are you hoping the traitors get away with it?



2388   PM:   Dudley   [Quote]     -- 6:05am -- Fri, Jun 8, 18 pst

Dudley

Dosset, go fuck yourself with the ''let me ask you this lame question  I stayed up all night coming up with until you give me the answer I planned for'' schtick. It's childish and stupid, just like you. If anyone tried to work with the Russiahs to alter the election they should go down. The same fucking answer I gave you three days ago when you first came up with this lame question.











Trump Salutes North Korean General

What sort of American civilians salutes a North Korean General? The kind who rapes women and girls and gets convicted of 34 felonies. See ...