Tuesday, May 1, 2018

TJBob Admits He Can't Prove I Lied





2756   PM:   Tejanobob   [Quote]     -- 7:32pm -- Tue, May 1, 18 pst

Tejanobob

Doss: It's a stupid challenge. Number 1, nobody could ever prove it to YOU. Number 2, it isn't necessary to prove it to those chatters that know you for the pathological liar you ARE. Don't bother wearing out your typing finger denying it.





_____________________________



2739   PM:   Doss   [Quote]     -- 7:29pm -- Tue, May 1, 18 pst

doss - - - - - ''My attorneys plead the Fifth just like the mobsters. That I can tell you.''

Tjbob: In all the years you and others have been accusing me of lying, I've kept open a STANDING invitation to show the statement of mine you claim is a lie; and to show that it is, in fact, a lie.



Always, always, always, you guys fail to meet the challenge.



Today is no different.



BTW -- if you repeat your lie about me enough times, you might even come to believe it. 



______________________________



 In all the years in chat during which I've been accused of lying, I've kept open a STANDING invitation to my accusers to show the statement of mine they claim is a lie; and to show that it is, in fact, a lie.

Always, always, always, they  fail to meet the challenge. Instead, they attack my "worth."

Today is no different.



__________________________________________