Friday, February 2, 2018

1795   PM:   Grim   [Quote]     -- 11:49am -- Thu, Dec 14, 17 pst

Grim Reaper

***************

Fear not death

but only wasting time

Doss: I wanted to talk to you about that Planoman post of the docket number.







1806   PM:   Grim   [Quote]     -- 11:51am -- Thu, Dec 14, 17 pst

Grim Reaper

***************

Fear not death

but only wasting time

Doss: So your position is it is not you. I think he believes it is you and so that is an attempt to post information that will lead to the user and therefor bannable. I might consider doing nothing.



1808   PM:   Doss   [Quote]     -- 11:51am -- Thu, Dec 14, 17 pst

doss - - - - - Trump: ''Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything.''

[Quoting Grim: ''I wanted to talk to you about that Planoman post of the docket number.'']

Several of them apparently think they have located me; and they share information about some dude who has (or had) a court case going on.



They like to try to intimidate me with the information; but it's not me. They're fucking clueless.



Remember: These are the same people who told us birds are mammal.



1836   PM:   Grim   [Quote]     -- 11:57am -- Thu, Dec 14, 17 pst

Grim Reaper

***************

Fear not death

but only wasting time

Doss: Ok so you prefer I don't ban for it.. apparently.





1843   PM:   Doss   [Quote]     -- 11:58am -- Thu, Dec 14, 17 pst

doss - - - - - Trump: ''Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything.''

I don't care if you ban him. It's fine with me.





1847   PM:   Grim   [Quote]     -- 12:00pm -- Thu, Dec 14, 17 pst

Grim Reaper

***************

Fear not death

but only wasting time

Doss: Oh goody.







1853   PM:   Grim   [Quote]     -- 12:02pm -- Thu, Dec 14, 17 pst



Grim Reaper

***************

Fear not death

but only wasting time

Planoman banned two weeks. Posting what he thinks is personal information that can lead to a chatter here.



I am INTOLERANT of people trying to post others personal information in public here.







Trump Salutes North Korean General

What sort of American civilians salutes a North Korean General? The kind who rapes women and girls and gets convicted of 34 felonies. See ...