Thursday, November 9, 2017

Dudley's Standards - URLs

1186 PM: Dudley [Quote] -- 7:30am -- Tue, Dec 13, 16 pst

Dudley



What's this based on? Where is your stats and url?



8583 PM: Dudley [Quote] -- 4:49am -- Thu, Nov 9, 17 pst

Dudley

 . . . I think your're lying and I'm calling your bluff. Now to prove you're not lying I will need that url.



8637 PM: Dudley [Quote] -- 4:55am -- Thu, Nov 9, 17 pst

Dudley

Still no url? Liar it is then.



8673 PM: Dudley [Quote] -- 5:00am -- Thu, Nov 9, 17 pst

Dudley

If you keep using my own posts to expose me, I'm going to ask that you be banned from this chat room.




Trump Salutes North Korean General

What sort of American civilians salutes a North Korean General? The kind who rapes women and girls and gets convicted of 34 felonies. See ...