Monday, January 1, 2001

Welcome!

I'm a Christian man, and I've been happily married since 1971 to a gal I first met in 1959. Yes, 1959 - *S*. The two of us have been involved in youth ministry in one way or another ever since. Our worship and service to God, though, doesn't stop us from having political views and from expressing them.



This site offers news and commentary and a satirical look at the political right. If you're offended, I beg your pardon. My intent is to expose the hypocrisy of the "punditocracy" that passes for political journalism in the US, along with the lies and hypocrisy of the political right wing.



Being a former professional musician, I also occasionally run across something musical I feel is worth sharing. So don't be surprised if I get off the politics track now and then.



On another note, if you enjoy politics and aren't too thin-skinned, you might check out the Boston Tea Party Chat Room. But one word of caution: there are some really vile rightwingers there.

May the Peace of the Lord be always with you.

doss

[Return to Home]



Back to Top