Friday, November 30, 2018

Crazy in Israel?

7732   PM:   Mwjohnson   [Quote]     -- 6:48pm -- Fri, Nov 30, 18 pst

Capo User

Those people in the ME are crazy



7747   PM:   Doss   [Quote]     -- 6:54pm -- Fri, Nov 30, 18 pst

doss

All of them including Israelis, or just the ones you don't like?



7749   PM:   Mwjohnson   [Quote]     -- 6:55pm -- Fri, Nov 30, 18 pst

Capo User

DOSS....Including Israelis. They are not helping either.



7766   PM:   Doss   [Quote]     -- 6:59pm -- Fri, Nov 30, 18 pst

doss

Johnson: Thanks for answering --- I'm curious to note that you think the people of Israel are crazy.



7779   PM:   Mwjohnson   [Quote]     -- 7:05pm -- Fri, Nov 30, 18 pst

Capo User

DOSS....I have been consistent with regards to Israel, all my life. I tend to side with them, yet they do not work hard enough towards peace. They are as crazy as the PLO. 

Trump Salutes North Korean General

What sort of American civilians salutes a North Korean General? The kind who rapes women and girls and gets convicted of 34 felonies. See ...