Sunday, October 15, 2017

Grimm



4448   PM:   Doss   [Quote]     -- 4:34pm -- Sun, Oct 15, 17 pst



doss - - - Go Mueller!

That's exactly what happened. And during it all, Dino kept shouting out for me to be banned.

It was incredible the way the wingers brought out the daggers when they thought I was in some sort of trouble with
Grimm.

But there was no trouble. Just two people trying to come to an understanding.

________________________________




Since I wasn't banned, that's a lie on it's face. He're what REALLY happened. *S*

4438 PM: Pandora [Quote] -- 4:32pm -- Sun, Oct 15, 17 pst
Pandora
Doss had to ask multiple times get Grim to explain the new rules pertaining to posting someone's real name, and republicans translated it to Grim putting a beat down on Doss. Just more republican lunacy. *G*




They SCREAMED, STOMPED, WHINED, BEGGED, THREATENED, and CAJOLED Grim to ban me. But since I didn't do anything wrong, he refused. Then, failing to get me banned, they LIE about what happened, and claimed I whined about being banned.



But since I did nothing wrong, Grim refused.







4438 PM: Pandora [Quote] -- 4:32pm -- Sun, Oct 15, 17 pst

Pandora

Doss had to ask multiple times get Grim to explain the new rules pertaining to posting someone's real name, and



republicans translated it to Grim putting a beat down on Doss. Just more republican lunacy. 



__________________________



Either it IS Hepcat, in which case people would get banned for posting the newspaper account of his arrest. 

OR 

The accused kidnapper ISN'T Hepcat, in which case they would NOT be banned for posting that news article. 


Which happened? 

Oh my! 

They were banned!