Monday, February 22, 2016

Rubio? Cruz? Discredited Smears?

Dudley No, I didn't want you to say Trump.

I wanted you to be honest and tell us which you were supporting.

I was thinking maybe I'd pepper you with questions about his truthfulness, character, record, etc...... You know --- give you a dose of your own medicine - difference being, I won't rely on discredited smears about Cruz and Rubio the way you rely on discredited smears of Hillary.

________________________________



Here's why Dudley won't answer my question.

The fact is he DOESN'T CARE that his candidates are not honest.

By answering my question honestly, he comes over looking like a goofus -- ''No I don't care about Cruz's lying.''

If he lies and tells us he DOES care about Cruz's lying, then we'll ask him why he's attacking Hillary for imagined lies while trying to divert attention from Cruz's REAL lies.

Either way -- Dudley loses, and he knows it.

So --- he won't give us a straight answer.