Monday, February 29, 2016

Corinthians, Hillary, and "Loving Kindness"

<B>Hillary cites I Corinthians and issues a hopeful and uplifting appeal to our better nature. </B>

"“Love never fails,” it tells us. “Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.”

These are words to live by not only for ourselves but also for our country. I know it sometimes seems a little odd for someone running for president, these days, in this time, to say we need more loving kindness in America. But I’m telling you, from the bottom up my heart, we do. We do."    -   http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/2/27/1492599/-Hillary-Clinton-s-South-Carolina-speech-Transcript

<B>Hillary's critics, though, say it's  just what the "morons want to hear."  </B>

6459   PM:   Weedhopper   [Quote]     -- 6:39am -- Mon, Feb 29, 16 pst
Doss - I see Trump and Hillary to be two of a kind...both telling morons what the morons want to hear
<B> I disagree.</B>