Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Pale Afraid of Questions about Victor's Lying

Pale: Calling me ''stupid'' doesn't change the fact that you're threatened by questions.

For instance --- did Victor tell the truth when he claimed Bill Clinton had TWO DRAFT numbers?

Pale
is thinking, ''If I say, 'no,' then that's an admission that dosset is
correct - Victor IS a liar. --- If I say 'yes,' dosset will then
challenge me to show which two draft lotteries Clinton was in, and
everyone will know that I'm a liar. Oh, fuck! Dosset has cornered me
again!'' 






Pale demonstrates once again --- given a choice, he'll either ----

1) Admit to the truth --- Victor is a liar;
2) Lie for Victor and have everyone know PALE is a liar;
3) Dodge the question, and have everyone know Pale is a chickenshit

Pale chooses door # three.