Monday, May 7, 2018

Poorboy Denies Denying; Then Denies

Poorboy: Okay so you DON'T deny voting for Trump.



I figured it we pressed you on it hard enough, you'd come clean.



1215   PM:   Poorboy   [Quote]     -- 7:43pm -- Mon, May 7, 18 pst

Mark (Poorboy)

I'm not denying anything . . .



1219   PM:   Poorboy   [Quote]     -- 7:45pm -- Mon, May 7, 18 pst

Mark (Poorboy)

I didn't vote for Trump.



____________________________________________


How to tell they most likely vote republican?

When they claim NOT to vote for the party, but for the candidate for one thing.

Or when they claim they're neither republican nor Democrat, but right down the middle.


1209   PM:   Poorboy   [Quote]     -- 7:40pm -- Mon, May 7, 18 pst

Mark (Poorboy)

I don't consider myself a Democrat or Republican. I'm more in the middle of the two.



1237   PM:   Poorboy   [Quote]     -- 7:51pm -- Mon, May 7, 18 pst

Mark (Poorboy)

This past election was the only time I didn't vote for the Republican nominee for president.