Saturday, May 12, 2018

Flat Earth Dino

299 PM: Raven [Quote] -- 9:05am -- Sun, Feb 11, 18 pst
We actually live in a domed world. God set forth things in the atmosphere to protect us. And science decided to make a huge change. And we all believed it. Like man came from monkeys and the big bang crap.


1937 PM: Raven [Quote] -- 1:36pm -- Thu, Mar 8, 18 pst
Trep, sail ''AROUND THE WORLD? Makes no sense. If it were a Globe they would fall off.


539 PM: Raven [Quote] -- 9:59am -- Sun, Feb 11, 18 pst
Victor, Thessalonians says we do not wrestle with flesh and blood, but the spirits of the air. I believe in God's word. I take it literally. I've seen those spirits. Quite a few occasions. You can branish me a lunatic.I don't care. I know what I saw and lived through 2 Angels taking me from Arizona to home.