Saturday, April 21, 2018

TjBob Says Doss Is Natchez

9704   PM:   Tejanobob   [Quote]     -- 5:49pm -- Sat, Apr 21, 18 pst

Tejanobob

Grrllawyer: I don't get confused.

____________



So you weren't confused when you claimed Natchez and I are the same "peerson"?

____________



TJBob : . . . . msg#4252 Sat, Jul 31, 7:17PM PST

I wasn't convinced that Natchass and dosset are one and the same by the exchange of responses. But the events of the past couple of days, and dosset himself have convinced me. They are the same peerson.



125   PM:   Tejanobob   [Quote]     -- 6:20pm -- Sat, Apr 21, 18 pst

Tejanobob

Natchez and Doss are definitely not the same person.





__________________________




When I first came into
the room, they accused me of being Natchez.





When my brother came
into the room, they accused HIM of being Natchez.






When my nephew came
into the room, they accused HIM of being Natchez.






When my dad came into
the room, they accused HIM of being Natchez.






My dad asked me,
"What's this Natchez stuff about?"






I asked him, "Did
you catch someone telling a whopper?"






"Yes."






"Then that's what
it's about."