Friday, April 27, 2018

Right Wingers Dishonor Our Veterans

Come Veterans Day and Memorial Day, they'll wipe a fake tear from their pretend crying eyes; wave their plastic flags; recite their empty pledges to the legions . . . . and then spit on the graves of those they pretend to honor.

5252 PM: Sunnybelle [Quote] -- 6:18am -- Sat, Apr 14, 18 pst
Sunnybelle
whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiining just to annoy Red lead in the head...


4396   PM:   Dudley   [Quote]     -- 5:57am -- Fri, Apr 27, 18 pst
Dudley
Red, just was it who fired Comey metalhead?



4446   PM:   Dudley   [Quote]     -- 6:05am -- Fri, Apr 27, 18 pst
Dudley
I didn't say meathead, I said metal head, it's empty and it echoes. I
don't know if Red is disabled, and I sure as fuck don't know if he was
disabled in the head. I just thought he was dense, like Natchez.



4481   PM:   Victor   [Quote]     -- 6:13am -- Fri, Apr 27, 18 pst
Victor
 . . . See what I mean about his dishonesty and attempts to pretend to be like honorable vets? . . .We all know that his own unit fragged him with a minor wound, just to get rid of his worthless, disgusting, cowardly ass....