Thursday, December 14, 2017

Planoman and Bannings

1795   PM:   Grim   [Quote]     -- 11:49am -- Thu, Dec 14, 17 pst

Grim Reaper

***************

Fear not death

but only wasting time

Doss: I wanted to talk to you about that Planoman post of the docket number.







1806   PM:   Grim   [Quote]     -- 11:51am -- Thu, Dec 14, 17 pst

Grim Reaper

***************

Fear not death

but only wasting time

Doss: So your position is it is not you. I think he believes it is you and so that is an attempt to post information that will lead to the user and therefor bannable. I might consider doing nothing.



1808   PM:   Doss   [Quote]     -- 11:51am -- Thu, Dec 14, 17 pst

doss - - - - - Trump: ''Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything.''

[Quoting Grim: ''I wanted to talk to you about that Planoman post of the docket number.'']

Several of them apparently think they have located me; and they share information about some dude who has (or had) a court case going on.



They like to try to intimidate me with the information; but it's not me. They're fucking clueless.



Remember: These are the same people who told us birds are mammal.



______________________________________





1818   PM:   Doss   [Quote]     -- 11:53am -- Thu, Dec 14, 17 pst
doss - - - - - Trump: ''Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything.''
It's not me.

I thought of asking you to do something about it; but if you do, they'll take THAT as confirmation (falsely) that it IS me.

So,
I just tell them what I told you about them. ''You[re] as good at
stalking as you are at defending your political views; that is you
SUCK!'' *S* 




______________________________________________________

1835 PM: Grim [Quote] -- 11:56am -- Thu, Dec 14, 17 pst
Grim Reaper
***************
Fear not death
but only wasting time
Doss: The Attempt to post a users personal information that can lead to the user is bannable..... even if they get it wrong.








1836   PM:   Grim   [Quote]     -- 11:57am -- Thu, Dec 14, 17 pst

Grim Reaper

***************

Fear not death

but only wasting time

Doss: Ok so you prefer I don't ban for it.. apparently.



__________________________

1843   PM:   Doss   [Quote]     -- 11:58am -- Thu, Dec 14, 17 pst
doss - - - - - Trump: ''Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything.''
I don't care if you ban him. It's fine with me.

______________________________________________________



1847   PM:   Grim   [Quote]     -- 12:00pm -- Thu, Dec 14, 17 pst
Grim Reaper
***************
Fear not death
but only wasting time
Doss: Oh goody. 


_____________________________



1853   PM:   Grim   [Quote]     -- 12:02pm -- Thu, Dec 14, 17 pst



Grim Reaper

***************

Fear not death

but only wasting time



Planoman banned two weeks. Posting what he thinks is personal information that can lead to a chatter here.



I am INTOLERANT of people trying to post others personal information in public here.



_______________________________



2113   PM:   Doss   [Quote]     -- 12:42pm -- Thu, Dec 14, 17 pst

doss - - - - - Trump: ''Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything.''

Nor did I complain to Grim about Planoman's attempted stalking.



Someone else brought it to Grim's attention.



____________________________________



2094 PM: Grim [Quote] -- 12:40pm -- Thu, Dec 14, 17 pst

Grim Reaper

***************

Fear not death

but only wasting time

Raven: I don't tell how mails me a complaint. But I have often verified who does not mail me. I won't play 20 questions with it. FYI: Doss did not mail me.



________________________________________



2104   PM:   Raven   [Quote]     -- 12:41pm -- Thu, Dec 14, 17 pst

Far as I am concerned he did! If they can make stuff about me, I can return the favor.



[ quoted: Grim - Raven I dont tell how mails me a complaint But I have often verified who does not mail me I wont play 20 questions with it FYI Doss did not mail me ]