Friday, November 17, 2017

MwJohnson and Respect for Women



M W JOHNSON. . . . Line #1982 . . . . Sat, Aug 5, 6:49AM PDT

KANG....I have had the "urge"to rape (I assume all
men have). I can tell you that "power"over another person NEVER
entered my mind. I just wanted to get my rocks off.



M W JOHNSON. . . . Line #4620 . . . . Sun, Jul 23, 8:51AM
PDT

I can look really cute in a dress. I have nice legs &
can wear a really short skirt because....well....never mind (perhaps I have
said too much already).



M W JOHNSON . . . . Line #4620 . . . . Sun, Jul 23, 8:59AM
PDT

I prefer really dumb women (which doesn't explain why I
married my overly intelligent wife). Normally, I like them to have an I.D. just
above a carpet, only able to mouth the words, "Yes, don't stop" and
"You're so big Daddy I can't hardly stand it"



M W JOHNSON . . . Line #4515 . . . . Sat, Mar 10, 12:31AM
PDT

INTREPID....We held a girl down on the ground & felt her
up in elementary school (circa 1968)



M W JOHNSON . . . . Line #4304 . . . . Sat, Feb 5, 6:15AM
PST

PROPHET....Who in the heck cares about Nice Girls (men want
sluts -an important safety tip for you married gals)